The legendary GS gets even more legendary with the incredible new F 700 GS. Everything about this bike is Unstoppable.
It’s lean. It’s mean. It’s ready to tackle everything from dual sport rides in the woods or desert to long-haul adventure touring. With a lightweight design and eye-opening power, the BMW F 700 GS is the most off-road oriented GS ever built. A parallel twin engine with 85 charging horses and 62 lb/feet of torque give it startling speed and breathtaking acceleration.
Throw in a dry weight of just 392 lbs, six-speed gear box, switchable ABS, wide foot rests and a 4.2 gallon tank located under the seat for a low center of gravity, and you get a enduro light enough for amazing handling no matter where you’re headed. If you want all the capabilities of the GS in a lighter, tighter, totally aggressive package, the destined-to-be-a-classic F 700 GS is your ride.
- Panniers and Top Box
- Charging point
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Insurance & 24hr Roadside Assistance
- 300kms per day allowance – additional km at 30c per km
- Transfers from Malaga Airport
- Engine Capacity 800cc- Liquid Cooled Parallel Twin DOHC
- 71 HP with 6 Speed Gearbox (75 HP on F700GS)
- Torque 75.00 Nm (7.6 kgf-m or 55.3 ft.lbs) @ 4500 RPM
- Top Speed 185.0 km/h (115.0 mph)
- ABS- Anti locking Brakes
- On-Board Computer
- Seat Height 820 mm (32.3″) with optional Low Seat 790mm
- OPTIONAL LOWERED FACTORY SUSPENSION
- lowered suspension Height : 765 mm
- Heated grips
1 – 3 days 115€ per day.
4 – 6 days 95€ per day.
7 – 13 days 85€ per day.
14+ days 80€ per day.