The BMW F 750 GS is a bike that can take you on any adventure, no matter how difficult the terrain or trails may be. With its standard equipment including ABS Pro and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) as well as optional extras such like pro driving modes; this motorcycle makes it easy for anyone to access their next great biking experience!
The F 750 GS is a versatile vehicle that can be whatever you want it to. Enjoy its easy handling and rugged build qualities, or take your time getting used to the controls – either way this bike will not disappoint!
The new “extra low” seat on the F 750 GS allows you to become even more one with your bike. With variants ranging from 770 mm up, there’s an option for any size rider and all kinds of terrains- whether it be mountain passes or city streets!
- Panniers and Top Box
- Charging point
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Insurance & 24hr Roadside Assistance
- 300kms per day allowance – additional km at 30c per km
- Transfers from Malaga Airport
- Engine Capacity 853cc- Liquid Cooled Parallel Twin DOHC
- 77 HP with 6 Speed Gearbox
- 83 Nm at 6,000 rpm EO Power Reduction 63 Nm at 4,500 rpm
- Top Speed 190 km/h
- ABS- Anti locking Brakes
- On-Board Computer
- Seat Height 815 mm with optional Low Seat 780mm
- OPTIONAL LOWERED FACTORY SUSPENSION
- lowered suspension Height : 760 mm
- Heated grips
1 – 3 days 125€ per day.
4 – 6 days 100€ per day.
7 – 13 days 93€ per day.
14+ days 89€ per day.