The legendary F800R gets even more legendary with the incredible new F 800R. Everything about this bike is Unstoppable.
It’s lean. It’s mean. It’s ready to tackle everything from dual sport rides in the woods or desert to long-haul adventure touring. With a lightweight design and eye-opening power, the BMW F800R is the most off-road oriented GS ever built. A parallel-twin engine with 85 charging horses and 62 lb/feet of torque gives it startling speed and breathtaking acceleration.
Throw in a dry weight of just 392 lbs, a six-speed gearbox, switchable ABS, wide footrests, and a 4.2-gallon tank located under the seat for a low center of gravity, and you get an enduro light enough for amazing handling no matter where you’re headed. If you want all the capabilities of the GS in a lighter, tighter, totally aggressive package, the destined-to-be-a-classic F800R is your ride.
- Panniers and Top Box
- Charging point
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Insurance & 24hr Roadside Assistance
- 300kms per day allowance – additional km at 30c per km
- Transfers from Malaga Airport
- Engine Capacity 800cc- Liquid-Cooled Parallel-Twin DOHC
- 85 HP with 6 Speed Gearbox
- Torque 83.00 Nm (7.6 kgf-m or 55.3 ft.lbs) @ 5750 RPM
- Top Speed over 200 km/h (125.0 mph)
- ABS-Anti locking Brakes
- On-Board Computer
- Seat Height 880 mm (32.3″) with optional Low Seat 850mm
- Brakes Front – Twin Disc, floating brakes, 300mm Rear – Single Disc, 265mm
- Heated grips
Check Availability For your Rental