The BMWF850GS is a perfect example of what you can do when confident in your own abilities. The front tire shows off-road riding capabilities, but it’s not just about the dirt; this bike has been built for any road condition and will take riders everywhere they want to go with its wide variety extending standard equipment list!
The BMWF850GS is not just a capable, but an all-inclusive touring machine – ready to take you on any adventure that awaits beyond the horizon.
This bike is ready for anything that can come your way, it will give you great riding pleasure, especially on highly changing terrain thanks to the many features designed specifically with this type of environment in mind!
- Panniers and Top Box
- Charging point
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Insurance & 24hr Roadside Assistance
- 300kms per day allowance – additional km at 30c per km
- Transfers from Malaga Airport
- Engine Capacity 853cc- Liquid-Cooled Parallel-Twin DOHC
- 70 kW (95 hp) at 8,250 rpm
- Top Speed over 200 km/h (125.0 mph)
- ABS-Anti locking Brakes
- On-Board Computer
- Seat Height 860 mm (32.3″) with optional Low Seat 805mm
- Brakes Front – floating brake discs, Ø 305 mm, Rear – Single disc brake, 265mm diameter
- Heated grips
1 – 3 days 135€ per day.
4 – 6 days 108€ per day.
7 – 13 days 99€ per day.
14+ days 95€ per day.