1200R – the icon among the travel enduros. For over 32 years it has been defining the segment of travel enduros and setting standards in robustness, reliability, and performance. BMW Motorrad is now continuing the success story – with the new 1200R. But how can we make such a consummate enduro even better? By refining every single detail without losing sight of the unique character embodied by the 1200R.
The result presents technical revolutions in the typical opposed twin look. The core of the new R 1200 GS is the powertrain concept with liquid cooling and vertical flows through the cylinder heads. The extremely manoeuvrable and stable suspension is uncompromising when transferring the maximum performance to the road or rough terrain. And thanks to the flexible ergonomics, the rider of the new R 1200 GS can experience every new adventure with ease.
The new 1200R – the perfection of an icon.
- Panniers and Top Box
- Charging point
- Low Seat Option
- European Wide Insurance & 24hr Roadside Assistance
- 300kms per day allowance – additional km at 30c per km
- Transfers from Malaga Airport
- Air/liquid-cooled four stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft
- 92 kW (125 hp) at 7,750 rpm 125 Nm at 6,500 rpm
- ABS with ASC, Anti-theft alarm, Hand guards, Heated handgrips, On-Board Computer
- Seat Height 850/870 mm Low seat -810 mm
- Available with BMW Panniers, BMW Top Box with Back rest and Tank Bag
- Rental Price includes:
- BMW side cases and Top Case
- tank bag
- 300 km included per day. extra km € 0,30 per km.
- insurance (fully comprehensive with retention in the amount of the deposit)
- airport transfer Málaga or Seville
- all taxes
Check Availability For your Rental